- In a pot over medium heat, add milk, yeast and sugar. Heat until it is slightly warm. This method is to activate the yeast.
- Pour the yeast mixture into a mixing bowl, and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix using an electric mixer until a dough is formed.
- Proof the dough for 2 hours.
- Prepare an oven cake pan.
- In a bowl, mix diced apple with brown sugar, raisins and cinnamon.
- Take bite-size chunks of the Brioche Dough and roll in melted butter. Then roll in sugar.
- Add layers of apple mixture, followed by dough balls into the oven pan until using the whole dough.
- Bake at 400°F for 20-30 minutes.
- To prepare the icing, mix milk and icing sugar.
- Once the bread is baked, drizzle with icing and serve.