To prepare the base:
- Mix biscuit crumbs with melted butter. Press into a 20-cm round pan. Smooth the top and chill for 2 hours.
To prepare the filling:
- In a mixing bowl add cream cheese, icing sugar, salt, and vanilla bean. Mix using an electric mixer on medium to high speed.
- In a separate bowl whisk heavy cream until light and fluffy. Fold in whipping cream and lemon juice to the cream cheese mixture. Continue to mix until well incorporated.
- Melt the gelatin in a double boiler adding one tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture. Pour the gelatin mix into the cream cheese mixture. Blend well.
- Spread the mixture on top of the chilled biscuit base. Freeze for 1 hour. Remove from freezer and arrange apple slices on top. Drizzle with caramel sauce upon serving. Garnish with toasted pecans.