To prepare the dough:
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Add eggs, flour, sugar, milk, salt, vanilla and 1 tablespoon butter into a blender and blend at high speed until a batter is formed.
- Melt remaining butter in a pan over high heat. Pour one quarter of the batter till you fill up the pan. This will make one pancake.
- Immediately transfer the pan to oven and bake until it rises evenly and cooks throughout.
To prepare caramelized apple:
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add apple slices and sugar. Sauté stirring frequently until apple slices are just tender. Add remaining sugar and cinnamon. Cook for two more minutes until sugar is caramelized and apple slices are crisp tender.
- Serve pancake topped with cream and caramelized apples, as desired.