To prepare the ribs:
- In a pressure cooker, place the ribs and sear on both sides until brown. Remove from pot and set aside.
- In the same pressure cooker, add the onions and the garlic and sauté for five minutes.
- Once translucent, add the red vinegar and deglaze the pot.
- Add Washington apples, cooked short ribs, and beef stock. Cook over low heat for an hour.
To prepare the celeriac puree:
- In a pot, add butter and celeriac root slices. Cook for five to ten minutes.
- Add milk and cook for five more minutes.
- Add mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
Serve short ribs and apple mixture on top of sauce, or as desired.