1. Cook brown rice according to package directions. Mix dressing by whisking together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, mustard, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
2. Cut tofu into ½ inch cubes, remove kale stalks and chop leaves into bite sized pieces, and chop Cosmic Crisp apple into ½ inch cubes. Set aside.
3. Heat large cast iron skillet over medium heat. When hot, add squash and about 2 Tbsps dressing to pan. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally until squash is fork tender and browned on edges. Once squash is mostly soft, add cubed tofu and add another 2 Tbsp dressing. Cook until tofu is browned on at least 2 sides, this should take about 4-5 minutes. You should have used about ½ the dressing so far.
4. Once squash and tofu are browned on most sides, add kale. Stir and cook until kale softens and turns bright green, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Assemble the grain bowls by dividing the rice into 4 bowls, then add vegetable and tofu mixture and apples to each bowl. Serve with remaining dressing on the side. Enjoy.